OmegaLord: Death's Grasp

OmegaLord: Death's Grasp

Monday, November 27, 2006

What's Going On Witchu?

OK, so yesterday was much more productive than today. But I made all of this today! Gotta give me some credit. Yesterday I worked valiantly on the game-crashing help bug. Then I fixed that crappy looking block of "ice". Now they're okay-looking snow covered rocks. For some reason you can't morph yet in the ice world. Working on that, too. Also, I added the entirety of the second Ice Land. I also added a river and a new spell. Yes, yes there is a correlation. See the main web page on November 30 for the entire OmegaLord story. Secondly, contact me. My mailbox is dying of starvation. My email is skelomon@comcast.net. You know you want to. If you really hate email, there is a comment function... I would like to know what you think of OmegaLord. I am also valiantly trying to get my OmegaLord current edition hosted here. W00t.
That's pretty much gonna be it for today. You guys should know, I'm gonna try to post about the updates the day after, so I can know about all of them. That's all for now. See ya.

No comments:

Store

www.cafepress.com/thatotherstore