OmegaLord: Death's Grasp

OmegaLord: Death's Grasp

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Oookay.

I know I said I was gonna post more often, but!!! my computer got a huge virus. I lost almost everything, but OmegaLord is okay, and I would also recommend that everyone switch to MSN messenger instead of AIM. AIM has been proven to corrupt your registry, which is a technical term for it taking over your computer. So if you want, contact me for instructions on how to do this. I also recommend you use Mozilla Firefox, which doesn't use the easily corruptible files that Internet Explorer does. Thanks!
-Sam

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sam, So I found your blog. Thanks for the Mozilla Firefox recommendation. Good luck tonight with the Breeze. Mrs. G

Anonymous said...

all your base are belong to us

Store

www.cafepress.com/thatotherstore